|* Visit virtuel SA............. LIBRARY South Africa Viewer.................. ................... Show GC's E-zine.|
|We select FORUMS||
|Speel, werk, leef, reis in ZA!!|
|CAM at events:|
FORUM menu's SA:
1. Forums in S. Africa
2. Events MENU /CAM
3. ISSUES in MENU ' s . daily!
4. Books .. events: daily!
4. Journalist in Noorde
6. Leven, cultuur ZA, NL, BE
7. Bestuur in SA, nu
| - Traditional MASAI in Kenya experienced loosing
ground. So, they sent suns to University to become LAWYER. It made a change
2. S.Africa: in poor rural area's in Limpopo+ KZN, Zulu-Natal, an educated wins. An uneducated always looses his ground in contracts. Kill? /=> Malema?
3. Plaasmoorde: a farm in S.Africa is a struggle area of GROUP Society, because poor and uneducated only meet in their own Group.=> Get Education now?
4. South Africa: in Eastern border regions poverty and traditional non education prevail. There is no State, but Group society ... White, black an easy one
5. In S.A., ARAB world is a trend to modern State, based on diversity; now still pockets of Group Society struggle, based on 1 Group identity.
6. 30% POOR: -either Zuma solves the problem
of the poor and uneducated or S. Africa has TO FEAR REVOLTS OF TRADITIONAL
VIOLENCE.... => these traditionals think in a survival society ( some
in a feeling of Marikana/ 'achtergesteld zijn '), whereas a majority lives
in a consumption society.
|... FORUMS South Africa today... for events. E. g. on architecture or photography, etcetera.|